[mythtv-users] config issues (mythtvsetup)

Robert Daniel Firu dannyfiru at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:29:16 UTC 2006

# uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.16-1.2080_FC5 #1 Tue Mar 28 03:38:34 EST
2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

ok so I've installed through ATRPMS as per the fedora-myhthtv how-to the:
myth-tv-suite package
ivtv package
and lirc package (not working yet)

I have already configured ivtv and have done capture tests...

the problem occurs simply when I enter:
# mythtvsetup
mythtvsetup: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libmythavcodec-
0.19.so.0: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

kind of a lame error... but it is stopping me from running myth any ideas?