[mythtv-users] Daylight savings time

Oliver Lamm mail at oliverlamm.de
Tue Apr 11 20:02:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've got trouble setting my mythtv box properly up.
I'm using gentoo with mythtv 0.19 and xmltv-nighly (2 days ago) using
tv_grab_de_tvtoday/tv_grab_uk_rt
My localtime is set to Europe/Berlin and my time shows up correct on the
command line and in mythweb

Howevery, my complete program guide is moved two hours into the future
thus making recordings impossible.
I've plyed around with the parameter timeOffset in the mythtv-setup with
all kinds of options but the result is
always the same.

Can someone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong ? I had mythtv before on
a different maschine (same linux and version)
and as far as I remember everything was ok.

How is this time offset thing being handled properly and is mythtv/xmltv
regognising the change from wintertime to summertime
and back or do I have to do that manually ?

Oli