[mythtv-users] custom record clauses

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Apr 14 19:00:17 UTC 2006

On 04/14/2006 01:16 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> Is there a compiled list of the custom record rules/clauses?
>
> I searched the Wiki and could not find anything(maybe I searched for
> the wrong words?). If I knew where to look I could put together a wiki
> page on it as well.

Best place to find what's there is in the mythfrontend UI, itself.

For a "list", you could go to:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/customrecord.cpp?rev=9264#L96

Which should be intelligible even without tracing through code.

And, if you haven't already, I highly recommend going through
http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html#ss12.5 to find out the
ins-and-outs of Custom Record before trying to write up any wiki info on it.

Mike