[mythtv-users] OT? Hardware Differences

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 15 12:48:26 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 April 2006 11:17, Steve Daniels wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, there was a small typo! The command is dvbdate. It pulls the time out
of the broadcast dvb stream. It's a standard part of the dvb package (I use
SuSE and the rpm identity on SuSE 9.3 is dvb-1.1.0_CVS20050121-9)

Then you just call (as root) 'dvbdate --set'

It's as reliable as the broadcasters are...

--
Steve Boddy