[mythtv-users] looking for a motherboard...

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Sun Apr 16 21:57:16 UTC 2006

> Hey Folks.
>
>    I am looking for a motherboard (for a dedicated back end rebuild) and
> would love some help. I am hoping to us a dual core Pentium D but I need
> some extras.

About this topic, I am in big trouble too.

Searching for a new board (to do HD, I did SD until today), with Pentium
support, I did not find any board with 4 or 5 PCI slot. Nowadays all
boards have only 3 PCI maximum, leaving other slots for PCI-X PCI
Express....

But I have a lot of PCI boards... LanWifi - PVR350 - DVB-s(2 slots with
CI) are 4, I intended to leave one free (for future upgrades)....

Any ideas? Thank you