[mythtv-users] Removed Channels, Upcoming records

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Mon Apr 17 22:43:04 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

So after like 2 years of using MythTV, I'm finally getting around to
cleaning up my channel list so only the channels I have show up.  However,
I've noticed something.. odd.  On 4/23 at 9:00 PM, I have Family Guy setup
to record.  The scenario is this:

1) The recording was originally set up long ago from channel 296, to
record when it comes on any time, any channel.

2) Channels 88 and 388 have now been removed from my list of channels
using "Visible" in mythtv-setup

3) When viewing upcoming recordings, I see Family Guy listed on channels
50, 88, and 388.

How do I keep it from trying 88 or 388?  I know I can setup negative
priorities for those channels, but I'd rather just edit out channels
completely.

Thanks!
Ben