[mythtv-users] Remote Frontend Hardware

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:42:21 UTC 2006

> Are you serious? That's insane. When they were new on the market I
> think the list price was $79US, and I bought one on closeout at Radio
> Shack for $29US. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is, but it can't
> possibly be that lopsided.

Totally serious... consulted our price tracker site staticice.com.au
and search on some known items, you will see how the price varies.

Anyways, I will go down the avenue of producing a machine that can
netboot (assuming I can get it all working). I guess thats the
challenge.

Will keep an eye on the MediaMVP's though.