[mythtv-users] Aussies - Update to mythweb to support OzTivo listings

mtrax11 mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Aug 1 09:19:59 UTC 2006

David Whyte wrote:

> On 7/31/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Whytey. I know I'm being dumb here - but I made the change cos
>> I thought it sounded cool. But when I go into Mythweb I don't see any
>> of these searches anywhere! How do you get to this bit?
>>

> When you click on a program in the listings page, you get the details
> screen, with the scheduling options etc.  At the top, there is
> normally a link to IMDB, Google and TV.com.  This patch adds a link to
> TVguide.org.au :) ...or it should :P
>
> Cheers,
> Whytey

Personally I don't see the point to link back to TVguide.org.au as it
doesn't really contain any more useful info , but I assume you want the link
so you can easily maintain the tvguide data which is a good idea , as I
sometimes switch between EPG to correct and update titles etc..

(note I have included the quotes this time.. I would prefer a BBS or forum
interface but for MythTV its not going to happen