[mythtv-users] BBC THREE on Freeview

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:45:38 UTC 2006

Ticket 1981 was logged by someone using 0.19 fixes, it was then tested in
SVN to see if the problem had already been fixed but it was found to be
showing the opposite problem (coming on air vs going off air).  Neither is
now a problem in current SVN (so will be fixed for 0.20), no idea whether it
was applied to 0.19 fixes or not.

Ash.