[mythtv-users] RSS feed of recorded programs

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 00:46:42 UTC 2006

mtrax11 said the following on 12/08/2006 3:41 PM:
> I've put the number of programs listed in a variable to make it easier to
> extend, also any chance you can create a page to show details and then add a
> link to display them in the rss feed?

Good ideas. Right now I'm not really willing to create a new page for
show details, but I did update my code to create a link to the recorded
programs page for the show (it lists all the recorded programs with that
title, not just the one show). I also added the number of programs variable.

--
Cameron Dale
camrdale at gmail.com