[mythtv-users] Selecting a specific tuner?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at larsshack.org
Thu Aug 17 02:26:19 UTC 2006

Howdy all,

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on some issues I've encountered
working with MythTV on a system with multiple tuner cards.

I have both a PVR-350 and a PVR-500.  The PVR-500 is connected
directly to the incoming cable line, and receives the analog channels
(basically everyting below 100).  I'd like to connect the output of
the cable box to the PVR-350 so that I can access the premium
channels, too.

Once I have the cable box connected to the 350, how do I explicitly
select that tuner card when watching live TV?  I'd like to make sure
everything is working, including the external channel change program,
but I'm not sure how to force MythTV to use the 350 for viewing.

Thanks,

  -- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at larsshack.org>