[mythtv-users] Old programmes in upcoming recordings (but not listed!)

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 15:22:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

Since upgrading SVN a couple of days ago, I've noticed I have a lot of
programmes that were on a few months ago have been added to my Upcoming
Recording list, even though they're not listed in the schedules. There are
quite a few of them (about 4 per day for the next 13 days in the schedules),
but they show as Not Listed - (they definitely aren't supposed to be in the
schedules).

Has anyone else ever seen this? I've tried searching the archives, but I
couldn't find anything, there's nothing in the dev list either.

Thanks,

Jonny