[mythtv-users] slave backend doesn't see commercial flag jobs in the queue

Argus Array argusarray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:25:30 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel and Chris,

I notice from previous posts that both of you have gotten some portion of
mythbackend/mythjobqueue running transcode/commflag under VMware in
Windows.  Have either of you been able to test the performance of this
relative to native Linux? (e.g. how much longer does it take under VMware
than native).  I am wondering whether this is worth the trouble for me to
setup on another Windows box I have at home.

Thanks for any advice.

-Argus