[mythtv-users] Clean Shutdown from Frontend??

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Wed Aug 23 09:33:23 UTC 2006

Thanks for that.    I hadnt realised the command was in the setup menu!

I have noticed since posting that the "poweroff" command works well for the
Mythtv user from the commandlline so I have programmed that in the settings.
Works a treat.

I'll have to loo into keymaps and inittab in a bit more detail to get the
powerbutton working but that can wait.

thanks again,
Dave

I can now map the