[mythtv-users] mytharchive, no configure file anywhare in tree

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:09:31 UTC 2006

On 25/08/06, Ben Edwards (lists) <lists at videonetwork.org> wrote:
> There is no configure file anywhare within the tree.  I have only
> downloaded mytharchive source, the rest of the stuff was installed from
> oackages.  Are you saying I need to download and install everything from
> source?

Can you wait 2 weeks for the 0.20 release? MythArchive was brought
into the realm of mythplugins a while ago, but used to separate so you
could build it independently. I suppose you could checkout mythplugins
and just build mytharchive but you would likely run into problems with
your existing package build.

What version packages are you running? Do you want to move over to SVN
or stick with packages - if it's the latter, wait for the 0.20
release. If it's the former, I'd recommend moving over to SVN fully to
take advantage of bug-fixes and feature enhancements not available in
the package builds (e.g. mytharchive)

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: