[mythtv-users] An option for watching tv

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Dec 1 19:21:33 UTC 2006

On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Jan Vilhuber wrote:

> Ditto. Reminds me of a skydiving joke we used to laugh about: An ad
> in a local newspaper: "Wife wants me to quit the sport. Therefore,
> for sale, one wife, slightly used, can cook..."
>
> Humor comes in all shapes and sizes. No doubt the above joke will
> offend some and amuse others. C'est la vie.

Actually I thought the suggestion to get rid of the wife and keep the
Myth system was a very reasonable one, for the following reasons:

1.)	A Myth system is cheaper than a wife.

2.)	A Myth system is less likely to wreck your car.

3.)	A Myth system is more likely to keep your checkbook balanced.

4.)	A Myth system does not require clothing and accessory purchases
nearly as often.

5.)	A Myth system is quieter than a wife.

6.)	A Myth system is unlikely to divorce you and take half of your
money.