[mythtv-users] Mythweb changes from SVN 12158 Problems

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Dec 1 19:57:48 UTC 2006

Matt Rude wrote:
> Is the mod_rewrite line new? my mythweb was working fine with the
> .htaccess file.

Nope, I just copied/pasted from .htaccess into the .conf file.  I
figured that since so many people were having to create a .conf file to
turn on AllowOverride, anyway, I might as well just have a single config
file instead of a conf and .htaccess.   It also allowed me to turn on
stuff like mod_deflate to make page loads go faster.

The .htaccess stuff should still work fine if you want to restore your
old one, though I'm curious if it will help your situation.  Your error
theoretically shouldn't be happening if all you did was replace
.htaccess with the conf settings (which I tested pretty thoroughly
before I committed the changes).

-Chris