[mythtv-users] An option for watching tv

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 00:22:39 UTC 2006

> I'm happy to help anyone I can, but it's not my job.

I am not asking everyone to reply and help: only those who can and want to. Why is it frustrating to you? You don't need to read it. You don't need to reply to it. Replying with messages which take cheap shots at other's wives or intelligence is not required. Its not your job. Please don't do it. It doesn't help anyone.

I would prefer nobody replies to noobs with junk like RTFM or something that derides them (cheap and ignorant are the words that I have been referred as). If they don't find a response to their queries here, they sooner than later will find it in some corner of the net. It is much better than wasting everybody's time and mailing list bandwidth.

-devsk

http://new.mail.yahoo.com