[mythtv-users] Remote button to change Recording Group

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Sat Dec 2 04:00:30 UTC 2006

MythTV 0.20

I setup the remote to take me to the Watch Recording screen.

If I use a keyboard, I can press M, to change the group filter.

What I would like to do is define a key on the remote to cycle through the
various groups I have already setup.  I don't really see anyway to do this
via keys.txt.

With the keyboard, pressing M brings up a menu (Recording List Menu) and
there you must choose "Change Group Filter".  I was just thinking of my
daughter, she would like to see the shows recorded for her and my wife would
like hers.  I was hoping for a key just to cycle through them.

Any ideas or wikis to read?

Thanks,
Dave