[mythtv-users] LIRC/Remote Troubleshooting

Robert Creager Robert_Creager at LogicalChaos.org
Sat Dec 2 16:48:55 UTC 2006

Aaron Blew wrote:
> Sounds like we're in the same boat.  I just verified that my keys are
> all the same, and even used irrecord to attempt a new remote config.
> Does anyone have any debugging ideas for us?

Add another to this problem.  I posted on 11/27, and received one
response
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/238541?#238541).  Sigh.

When I run mythfrontend, there is no socket connection created to
/dev/lircd, which does happen when I use irw or irexec.

Beyond that, I'm not sure how to debug this.

Cheers,
Rob