[mythtv-users] diamond stealth radeon 9250 worth buying?

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 22:31:30 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am currently using i915g onboard graphics card for my mythtv setup.
I also use the computer for some other applications. I want to add a
better capability for graphics. I found a good deal about diamond
stealth radeon 9250. I checked the previous messages on the list, but
I could not find a good information. Does any one have this card and
use it with mythtv? Is it worth of buying it? How about drivers
support for the linux?

My mythtv system is not too fancy, just standard tv. pvr-350.

Thank you,

Bilge Tutak