[mythtv-users] LiveTV picture *slightly* offset

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Dec 5 16:06:42 UTC 2006

Hopefully this is a quick one.. I found some offhand references to this
in the archives, but, since I couldn't find anything definitive, I
figured I should ask..

When viewing LiveTV, or even recordings off of LiveTV (I haven't checked
DVD's or playing ISO images), the picture is shifted to the right about
1/8th of an inch.  The only reason I know this is because the black
space on the left is about 1/4 of an inch think from the top down about
two inches, then is shrinks to 1/8th of an inch.

I figure this is because the picture is shifted and I am seeing the true
edge of the displayed image (eg: the overscan).

Is there a way to shift things back over?  I'm displaying via an nVidia
6200 out via S-Video to a standard 4:3 CRT TV...

Thanks!
-Rich