[mythtv-users] MythWeb Set-up using FC6???

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 6 17:52:37 UTC 2006

at wrote:
> I have Googled and Googled for more info on setting up MythWeb on Fedora
> Core..I did have it running on Ubuntu,but haven't been able to get it
> going on on FC6...Would anyone know of a web site that has this info?
> Most of the sites i have found have the info, but having less than 1
> year of experience in Linux i need a bit of guidance....

What is the problem?
INSTALL says:

    cp mythplugins/mythweb/*.* /var/www/html/

    vi /var/www/html/mythweb.conf.apache

    mv /var/www/html/mythweb.conf.apache /etc/httpd/conf.d/

    /etc/init.d/httpd restart

But if you just install the rpm (like mine from Ramses Smeyers) the html
etc lands in /var/www/html/mythweb.
So edit mythweb.conf.apache ihn that directory and change   <Directory
"/var/www/html" > to   <Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb" >.
Then save and move the file to /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf.
Restart httpd.
go to http://127.0.0.1/mythweb/mythweb.php and voila.