[mythtv-users] Find weekly - is it any good?

Niels Dybdahl niels at dybdahl.dk
Wed Dec 6 21:07:58 UTC 2006

>I believe it considers a week 7 days after the last recording, not
>Sunday through Saturday (or Monday through Sunday, depending on your
>locale).

That scheme would ensure that no shows would be skipped, but it might
occasionally record a rerun.
I have turned on once weekly on some less important shows (because the rerun
detection does not work very well), but I have not noticed any problems yet
(I have not looked for problems however).

Can anyone explain to me how MythTV uses episode numbers to determine
duplicates? Does it always use episode numbers or only in some cases or
never?

Niels Dybdahl