[mythtv-users] SUCCESS - archiving on DVD with animated menus

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 23:11:14 UTC 2006

alright, I took the patch from that link and applied it against mytharchive-0.20_p11222.ebuild and it applied clean. Then, I just took the G.A.N.T. theme and modified as per the comment left by pholmes.

the damn thing works and I get animated per recording and per chapter previews but its too slow. It took about 70 minutes to get my final DVD, whereas it would have taken close to 20 minutes without animated previews.

thanks for the link.
-devsk

PS: is it ok to attach a 400K theme tar in this mailing list? I think after applying the patch and building it, only thing tedious to do is the theme. Since, I have already done it, if someone wants to use it, I can send it.