[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: X-Gaming Joystick for MythGame

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Thu Dec 7 18:56:29 UTC 2006

> If someone has it working well with an Atari800 emulator, then I might
> need one; in the mean time, I've got a Stelladapter on my Christmas
> list.

I don't have specific Atari800 emulation experience, but most emulators
can emulate joysticks via keyboard mapping.  It should be a simple matter
of mapping it properly in your emulator's configuration.

Unless the Atari computers had analog joysticks like the CoCo 2 did - then
you might be out of luck with the XArcade type controllers.

Or, you could build your own controller: http://arcadecontrols.com/arcade.htm

Greg