[mythtv-users] MythWeb and selection of preferred tuner

Davey McWatters daveyiv at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 8 18:31:30 UTC 2006

I've got a problem with my MythWeb. After browsing through the forum at
mythtvtalk.com I noticed a guy said in his mythweb he had the option to
select which tuner a specific program would use to record, now in my
mythweb I do not have this option. The only thing I can figure, is that
when I installed mythweb I only had 1 tuner and have since upgraded to a
two tuner system. Would this cause me not to have that option in my mythweb?

How can I fix it? I tried a simple re-install through synaptic but that
didn't work.

Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy by the way.

Thanks