[mythtv-users] upnp pictures of screens

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:03:00 UTC 2006

>From: Leigh Jurus <jurus001 at umn.edu>
>Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:41:51 -0600
>
>I've had better success with hdtv recordings using the Linkplayer2.
>However, as I previously mentioned, FF and RW does not work for me when
>using MythTV's upnp server.  I can reliably use FF and RW on my
>Linkplayer2 when I use other upnp software.

I've been trying to get my old Netgear MP115 working with Myth (just SD and
music).  Currently it can play content (after the patch in ticket #2724) but
FF/RW does not seem to be working at all.  But like you FF/RW works fine
with other upnp servers... well at least ushare.  I have a few weeks off
work over the holidays for I will be trying to track that down.

The other problem I've seen is my MP115 won't play titles from the "By
Title" group when they contain an ampersand (i.e. Law & Order).  Anyone else
seen this?  I wonder if it is related to my MP115 or a general issue.