[mythtv-users] Getting OT: What size power supply for this backend...

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:45:17 UTC 2006

On 12/13/06, jack snodgrass <mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com> wrote:

> if you system is flaky... I'd look at other things before I looked
> at the power supply.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply.  The reason I decided to start with the PSU is
because it is cheaper to replace the PSU before I go replacing the
whole mobo/cpu and probably memory setup.

I have paid AU $114 for an Antec True Power 2.0 450Watt!  It should be
ample good enough and will work beautifully with any new mobo I might
have to get if switching out the PSU doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Thanks all,
Whytey