[mythtv-users] dual tuner card

Darren fender_bender at aandr.com.au
Sun Dec 17 03:56:24 UTC 2006

Something could be hogging the tuner card. Make sure kaffiene is not running
same goes for xine and any media app that could be using the card.
From my experience I have found that if the card works with kaffiene then it
will work for mythtv, I think it has something to do with video 4 linux
(v4l). Some more log output could be useful.

goodluck
darren

--
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln