[mythtv-users] PVR-350 really poor quality

Glenn Sommer glenn_sommer at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:58:59 UTC 2006

I've been using this PVR-350 card under Windows, and it has a great
quality... To be exact I needed to change some interlaces settings - and the
picture were quite sharp and without any ghosting.
But under Linux I get really poor quality. I get these odd lines when things
in the picture are moving fast - my guess is that it's caused by bad
interlacing?
And the picture in general looks like the signal is really bad... which it
isnt.

So, anyone have any documentation on how to get a PVR-350 up to the same
quality when using MythTV - compared to a Windows computer?

From
Glenn Sommer