[mythtv-users] Zap2it broken, mythtv won't record anything

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:15:54 UTC 2006

In the last couple weeks I had duplicate channel names in my mythtv
guide. I am assuming this duplication is caused by the same thing then
:). However, I did not have any problems recording. One problem I had
was after I setup a recording, probably due to line up errors, record
time of the show shifted 2 minutes forward( start 2 min late and
finish 2 min late), which caused the miss of the first 2 minutes of
show :(.

Bilge.