[mythtv-users] Uprage a 18.1 mysqldump to 19

Ronald Kohsman ronald.kohsman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:11:55 UTC 2006

I have it narrowed down. You are going to love this.

FC4 w/mysql 4.1 mysqldump'd
new box
Knoppmyth (for reasons easiest explained..pchdtv 5500) w/mysql 4.0

I believe somewhere there is the problem...I would like to retrieve the
info. About 1 year and over 600GB of tv shows stored...not enough time to
watch.

Looking for help...btw...KnoppMyth served its purpose for getting my 250,
350 and pchdtv 5500 all working with little trouble...but not liking the
stripped down OS too much. Afraid to punch it around too much and break
something and cause troubles.

Thanks again.

On 12/20/06, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:

> Ronald Kohsman wrote:
> > If you mean mysql command line import....did that with no success.
> > Error on CHARSET=latin1.
> How you import the database is really a question for mysql.  I can only
> suggest reading the documentation on mysql.com
>
> Kevin

Ronald Kohsman
Secure Applications Group
(614) 530-0911 Direct