[mythtv-users] disable Automatic Recording

Jess Hunter jlhunter at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 20 23:57:21 UTC 2006

I have just started playing with Mythtv and I have found an issue I need
rectified.

It seems that Mythtv will automatically record whatever is being displayed
in the Watch TV screen. Is there any way to disable this feature?

Also.

Can someone give me some idea on how to set up the channel guide. I have an
account with Zap2It and have entered my username and password in the set up
section but all channels are listed as unknown.

Thanks