[mythtv-users] MythWeb "crashed" - submit bug?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sun Dec 24 09:17:00 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Should I submit the following bug, or is this already known by the devs?

Fatal Error at /var/www/mythweb/includes/objects/
Database_Query_mysql.php, line 73:
SQL Error: Column 'station' cannot be null [#1048]

If you choose to submit a bug report, please make sure to include a
brief description of what you were doing, along with the following
backtrace as an attachment (please don't paste the whole thing into
the ticket).
Backtrace:
     datetime:  2006-12-18 12:29:57 (GMT)
     errornum:  256
   error type:  User Error
error string:  SQL Error: Column 'station' cannot be null [#1048]
     filename:  /var/www/mythweb/includes/objects/
Database_Query_mysql.php
   error line:  73

I've got the backtrace if needed.

It happened when trying to modify a Power Search via mythweb - I just
make any change and then I get the above.  It always happens.

Thanks!

Regards - Piers