[mythtv-users] What's better? 2.4 GHz P4 mobo or Dual 1.1 GHz PIII mobo?

F Peeters (MythTV) francesco at fampeeters.com
Tue Dec 26 20:41:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, December 26, 2006 20:28, Brian Wood wrote:

> On Dec 26, 2006, at 12:10 PM, F Peeters (MythTV) wrote:
>

>> I'll think some more on it tonight...  None of the computer shops
>> are open
>> here on Boxing Day, and certainly not at this time of the day (It's
>> past 8
>> PM here. Shops like those close between 17:30 and 18:00 here!)
>
> Well the internet is always open. In fact I'm awaiting today's
> delivery of an item shipped to me from the UK on Dec. 22 :-)

Well, I can order now, and wait a few days for delivery, or go to a store
tomorrow morning and get me what I need...   ;-)

I think I'll go to the store tomorrow and look at my options...

Until then I'll scour the local shops' websites to see what they have...

I'll be sure to let you what the result has become...  ;-)

--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250