[mythtv-users] Cannot see menus with 0.20. Any ideas?

Boleslaw Ciesielski bolek-mythtv at curl.com
Wed Dec 27 14:59:43 UTC 2006

Khanh Tran wrote:
> See: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_All_my_fonts_look_like_they_are_the_wrong_sizes.2C_how_can_I_correct_this.3F
>
> Make sure the output of xdpyinfo yields, preferably, 100x100 dots per
> inch.  If not, follow the directions for your screen size/aspect ratio
> and restart X Windows.  You'll, of course, want to make sure you also
> have 100dpi fonts installed...

Thanks. I can't reproduce it at the moment and I always had 100dpi set
but it's possible that I didn't have 100dpi fonts installed on one of
the boxes when this was happening.

(That box was only used for mythjobqueue/mythcommflag and did not have X
server installed. The problem appeared when running mythtv-setup
remotely, I think)

Bolek