[mythtv-users] Pioneer PDP-507XD HDMI users?

Daniel Howell dan at brumster.com
Wed Dec 27 17:49:52 UTC 2006

Hi all,

A very quick one, hopefully. Anyone have an xorg.conf with a modeline
definition that works on Pioneer's PDP-507XD 50" HD plasma?

I've tried the Pioneer modeline from the myth wiki with no joy, and I've
mucked about a little experimenting myself but with no joy as yet.

Rigging up a windows PC and using powerstrip is going to be a major ballache
for me so before I resort to that, I thought I'd just run the request by you
guys beforehand.

FWIW, it's running on an nVidia 6800 Ultra on FC4 at the moment but I'm
having no joy getting anything other than 640x480 running at the moment.
This is running DVI->HDMI naturally.

Cheers peeps,
Dan Howell
Birmingham, UK