[mythtv-users] Cant get DBV-T EPG data
paul at whitelands.org.uk
Thu Dec 28 16:20:08 UTC 2006
Dave Ansell wrote:
> I have just rebuilt my backend machine on FC6 x86_64.
> I'm using Hauppauge Nova-T cards which worked fine until recently on my
> old FC3 backend.
> Built myth using current atrpms.
> Tuned in fine (Rowridge transmitter, IOW UK) and all channels are listed
> as normal.
> Only problem is a complete absence of programme data. (I selected over
> air data, no grabber during setup as per my previous system). I also know
> the over air data is present as my old system and another set-top-box are
> working fine.
> Any clues as to what to look for next? I have tried deleting and
> reestablishing the video source as a few other posts stated.
> Not many clues from the backend log, other than a lack of "EITScanner"
> messages .....
> Starting up as the master server.
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.132 New DB connection, total: 2
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.133 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host:
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.134 EITHelper: localtime offset 0:00:00
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.136 TVRec(1) Error: Start channel from DB is empty,
> setting to '1' instead.
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.194 New DB connection, total: 3
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.195 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host:
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.208 New DB scheduler connection
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.212 Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host:
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.213 Main::Starting HttpServer
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.214 Main::Registering HttpStatus Extension
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.215 mythbackend version: 0.20.20060828-3 www.mythtv.org
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.217 Enabled verbose msgs: important general
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.218 AutoExpire: Found 1 recorders w/max rate of 138
> 2006-12-28 12:50:19.219 AutoExpire: Required Free Space: 2.0 GB w/freq: 10
> 2006-12-28 12:50:21.216 Reschedule requested for id -1.
> 2006-12-28 12:50:21.223 Scheduled 0 items in 0.0 = 0.00 match + 0.00 place
> 2006-12-28 12:50:21.224 Seem to be woken up by USER
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
I have a similar environment, eventually got it to work by editing the MySQL tables (with
1) ensure the fields networkid and transportid in dtv_multiplex are not null (use dvbSnoop
to get correct values)
2) set useonairguide to 1 for all channels in the channel table
3) set useeit to 1 in the videosource table
More information about the mythtv-users