[mythtv-users] Don't You Hate it When ???

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Dec 29 02:02:03 UTC 2006

* On Thu Dec 28, 2006 at 06:37:10PM -0700, Brian Wood wrote:
> One problem with Myth:
>
> You're watching a program recorded a few hours ago, and the lower-
> third crawl is showing emergency routes out of the City (Denver) :-(

This problem was solved years ago.  This is the exact reason that
I added the "Manual Zoom" mode so you can zoom in just enough to
get rid of those school closings, etc. messages when watching
recordings.  I used it recently to zoom in to get rid of the
annoying election results taking up 1/4 of some of my recordings.

--
Chris