[mythtv-users] mythtv always creating two recordings...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 00:19:46 UTC 2006

Hi

I upgraded my machine from FC5 to FC6 last week and re-installed all
mythtv package.

For some reasons, each time I press record while watching LiveTV , it
will show record, then the video will pause for about two seconds and
start again.
When I go into the Library I'll then see two recordings of the show
I'm recording. One lasting about 2 seconds and the other one that is
the main recordings...

Usually, if I delete the first 2s recordings while the 2nd is still
going, both will stop.
Any ideas why this could happen?

Cheers
JY