[mythtv-users] My myth display is on acid

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 04:11:27 UTC 2006

How do I find out what other drivers are available for my kernel? I was
running the open drivers from axel's yum repository. Attempting to install
the proprietary Nvidia drivers tells me that "No precompiled kernel
interface was found to match your kernel."

The only way I know to install the drivers is from Wilson's MythTV HOWTO, by
running "yum -y install nvidia-graphics8776-kmdl-$KVER" - How do I know what
the lower versions are? I assume I can switch versions by using the
nvidia-graphics-switch command?