[mythtv-users] mythburn error calling mplex

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:25:38 UTC 2006

Yes tried removing the ./, same results.  I confirmed the path is
correct, running it directly from the command line produces the same
results.

I was reading that a high video bitrate would cause mplex to fail, I
checked the bitrate on my recordings and they all are 12000 kps, so
what would be the best way to reduce the bitrate, ffmpeg?  A command
line with all the trimmings would be appreciated.

Separate question, does mythburn work on transcoded video?

Thanks.