[mythtv-users] MythVideo probs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Wed Feb 1 11:31:01 UTC 2006

Ah excellent, that fixed the problem.  Now I can see all videos, but
there's hundreds of them, and it's timeconsuming having to scroll down
hunting for a specific video, and they're horribly mixed up.  Is there
some directory feature of mythvideo - i.e. videos contained in areas
that I can "open" and browse videos in there?  Be better than all videos
in one screen?

Thanks very much for your help again.

Cheers - Piers