[mythtv-users] X taking up 98% of CPU on frontend only machine

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 22:02:18 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 Feb 2006 21:31, Colin Humphreys wrote:

Hi All,

I found the answer....it was to do with an incorrect entry in the xorg.conf
file...

I had applied the xorg updates from mandriva and, either me or the package had
missed the change from nvidia to nv, I changed it back to nvidia, restarted
the xserver and all works as before...

Oh well, hopefully I will learn from that ;-)

Thanks to all the suggestions

Steve