[mythtv-users] PVR 350 recording snow

Andrew Reifers rewrew7 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 03:43:03 UTC 2006

I have been working on fine tuning my myth system for
about a week now.  I finally found a setup where
everything appeared to be functional and then I
managed to screw it all it up again.  I tried fine
tuning the PVR 350 so that the output wouldn't skip
however, I managed to somehow configured my box so
that all I get is snow when I try to watch tv. I
checked the capture straight off the /dev/video0
output and it appears that all I am capturing is snow.
 I believe that this should mean I screwed up the
transcoding settings. The only configurations that I
touched were the transcoding settings and the playback
settings in the mythfrontend >Utilities/setup>setup>tv
settings>.  Is there anyway to simply reset the
frontend to the default values? Or can someone tell me
how to unstupify myself. Thanks in advance for any help.