[mythtv-users] MythTV how-to and MacOS X build

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:20:43 UTC 2006

On 2/2/06, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to admit that installing 0.18.1 was just a matter of running the
> right apt-command, I wish FC4 had an as nice package system as Ubuntu.
> Unfortunately, too many issues with my hardware on Ubuntu (no sound for a
> start)

When 0.19 becomes a release I might go compile it, and see if it can
be done without much fuss on Ubuntu Breezy, so if you hear me cursing
then you might know things not going so well.

I do have the odd problem with 0.18-1 and I hope that 0.19 when used
shows no such problem.

Basically every so often my recordings fail to happen and it produces
a zero byte file. Bit annoying as you can imagine.