[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au v1.46

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 2 13:22:27 UTC 2006

Ah, this may explain some of the odd messages from the script.  Thanks.

A request: when run under mythfilldatabase, there seems to be no way to
tell which version of the script is being run.  Can a -version argument
be added to the option list so I can enable it in order to confirm
mythfilldatabase is running the version I think it is?  It could be a
permanently enabled argument as I think the script echos stuff to screen
by default in any case.  This came up because after the learning stage
of setting the myth system up, I have tv_grab_au scripts scattered all
over the place!

BillK