[mythtv-users] MythTV User Manual (was: Play List?)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Feb 2 17:52:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:46:35PM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Okay I have a stupid question, how do I initiate the playlist.  After
> > marking my recordings, I thought all I would have to do is start
> > playing one of the videos, but that doesnt play the list..
>
> Hit the MENU key and select one of the suboptions under "Playlist Options."

Questions like that are one of the primary reasons I started the User
Manual project, at David Greaves old MythTV wiki.

It's linked off the main page of the fresh new wiki, at

	http://wiki.mythtv.org

along with lots of other good stuff, through the good offices of Isaac,
David, Tyler Drake, Dan Littlejohn, Tyler Drake, Kevin Kuphal, Steve
Adeff, Gregturn/Goldfisch, and Mike C, who's been attacking the User
Manual very specifically the last week or two, and filling it out.

Everyone is invited to visit, and contribute if you're inclined.

Cheers,
-- jra

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?