[mythtv-users] MythTV User Manual (was: Play List?)

mike choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 18:06:51 UTC 2006

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:46:35PM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
>
>>> Okay I have a stupid question, how do I initiate the playlist.  After
>>> marking my recordings, I thought all I would have to do is start
>>> playing one of the videos, but that doesnt play the list..
>>>
>> Hit the MENU key and select one of the suboptions under "Playlist Options."
>>

> Questions like that are one of the primary reasons I started the User
> Manual project, at David Greaves old MythTV wiki.
>
> It's linked off the main page of the fresh new wiki, at
>
> 	http://wiki.mythtv.org
>
> along with lots of other good stuff, through the good offices of Isaac,
> David, Tyler Drake, Dan Littlejohn, Tyler Drake, Kevin Kuphal, Steve
> Adeff, Gregturn/Goldfisch, and Mike C, who's been attacking the User
> Manual very specifically the last week or two, and filling it out.
>
> Everyone is invited to visit, and contribute if you're inclined.
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra

As Noted by Baylink I have been savaging the user manual in the last two
weeks
I really could do with some help on the Detailed Config sections front
and backend.

*I have even created the boxes for you to put the text into with examples.*

Your chance to become famous and fill in any of the config boxes and
leave your contribution.

Mike C